Yes when done correctly.
Google Ads are worth it because you have total control on who to reach, when to reach and how much you are willing to pay.
Let’s examine when they don’t work:
- Setting up a campaign and accepting all the defaults and ticking all the recommendations because it is easy.
- Trying to keep pace with Google’s constant desire to change the functionality and the interface while trying to run your business.
- Letting it run in the background and not watching what is going on.
- Increasing the budget because your latest 12 week Google representative tells you to
- When Artificial Intelligence (AI) recommends updates that are so general it has the opposite effect for your nuanced business.
Like everything, it needs to be set up properly and managed or it becomes disheartening and expensive.